The Consumer Electronics Show for the year of 2012 has landed in Las Vegas, Nevada and cameras are flashing, videos are being posted, and blogs are being written. Why? This show is where all of the biggest manufacturers of your favorite technological gadgets gather to showcase their latest goodies. Expansive coverage is available Here.
Set to be released are a slew of new Android tablets, smartphones, and large smart web-enabled TVs, which will likely include web services such as: Netflix, YouTube, HuluPlus etc.
More coverage available as it happens, there will be day by day breakdowns of the largest events.
Monday (Press day)– a day of smartphones, tablets, and HUGE televisons
- Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, is promising to deliver extended battery life that is far superior to the competition, Motorola states that it has 21 hour talk time
- HTC Titan II, is a WP7 device for AT&T featuring (first 4G LTE WP7 device) featuring a 4.7 inch WVGA Super-LCD screen and 16 MP camera
- Motorola Droid 4, featuring 4G LTE on Verizon and a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Sony released 13 new digital camcorders
Tuesday — MORE smartphones and Ultrabooks!
- Samsung Galaxy Note, the device we have heard about for a long time is finally coming to AT&T (only carrier mentioned for the moment) with a large 5.3 inch display and a 1.4 GHz dual-core processor
- New ultrabooks from Intel; yet, they did not reveal the specs (taking the route that as long as the consumer can accomplish their tasks on the machines, specs do not matter)
- Acer Iconia Tab A510, featuring a Quad-core Tegra 3 processor and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Disappointment for Sharp; presenter left on stage speaking without a crowd; no passersby seemed interested in Sharps new tv
- Magisto, a cloud based video editor for iOS devices does it all, from volume leveling to automatically cutting out parts that do not seem important Learn more