- EverNote. This utility of all utilities is probably the best swiss army knife of note taking applications there is on the market today. With the ability to clip from websites, send notes via email or phone, adding voice to notes, advanced collaboration features — this one app simply has and does it all! See the power here –>
- TickTick. Need a to do list application? This is for you. Google sign in, sync accross multiple devices, web interface and multiple lists that you can track — need I say more?
- Buffer. Have multiple social media accounts that you want to manage and manipulate at one centralized location? Buffer has the tools to allow you to do that. In addition, you can track the success of what you share and schedule when your posts go out! Nothing short of excellent.
- LastPass. Password managers are abundant nowadays, but with password generation built in and over the top security being used to secure your credentials, look no further. The iOS app even allows for unlocking the password vault with TouchID to ensure the most security on your device.
- BetterNet. What is BetterNet? It is a cross-platform VPN client that will secure your data as it’s transferred over the internet. More important is that you secure yourself when you are on a network that you are not familiar with (ie. Starbucks Wifi, Airport Wifi, etc) as these are breeding grounds for attack. Some believe that VPN does not work and does not conceal you data, tell the non-believers that they are 100% wrong not even ISPs can tell what you are sending because it is through a secure tunnel. (end points does not equal packets) Want to know why you should have and utilize VPN?
These top productivity tools are sure to brighten your technological day! All of these have equal iOS, Android and Chrome counterparts!!
Go forth and be productive!!